The How to Catch Barramundi DVD is an informative production now in its third “reprint”.
The DVD is purely about how to catch wild barramundi, with an emphasis on far northern Australia.
There are 16 chapters with an easy menu – you will learn about barramundi habits, where they live, how to fish northern rivers, seasonal aspects of fishing, barramundi lures, tides and more.
There’s action footage of barramundi and other tropical sportfish.
This is a genuinely informative DVD created in the NT by the makers of the North Australian FISH FINDER book.
2. Where and how barramundi live
3. Top End barramundi calendar from September
4. Monsoon season
5. Floodplain runoff season
6. The greenwater season
7. Winter barramundi
8. The tides
9. Barramundi gear
10. Tying a barramundi rig
11. Bait fishing
12. Landing and handling
13. Barramundi boats and cars
14. Heat, crocodiles, beer and other perils
15. Professional barramundi guides
16. Credits and northern fishing clips
The disk is multi-region playable.